COVID-19 Changes at LuxuryClothing.com
Beginning on March 30, 2020 we instituted a number of policy and physical changes.
- We are a family business. Only our family, which has been in isolation since March 30, will work on your orders.
- Viruses remain viable on plastic for up to 3 days and on paper for up to 4 hours. We have changed our shipping tape from clear plastic tape to paper (masking) tape. Ugly but safe.
- Order Fulfillment: We are continuing same day shipping of orders received by Noon Eastern. We are shipping only via UPS and DHL as the postal system is experiencing significant delays.
- We have re-purposed our on-premises custom clothing studio into a mask-making factory. Face masks are available for public purchase here and are primarily being made for donating to medical and other essential workers.
- All of our interior protective plastic bags are pre-COVID-19. No new packaging is being ordered at this time.
- Returns/Exchanges: All incoming packages are kept in isolation for a minimum of four days before being opened. We understand this delay may be frustrating but the safety of our staff is paramount.
- All delivery personnel are subject to a fever scan prior to entering with packages.
- Our Italian workrooms
are not currently functioninghave just reopened. Special orders for non-stock Made in Italy items are being accepted only with the understanding that they will go into work as soon as that becomes possibleas quickly as they can be produced.
We thank you for your understanding. Be careful and stay safe.
Alexander Kabbaz & Joelle Kelly