LuxuryClothing.com Member Reward Dollars
Earn while you shop online with us. We love giving Member Rewards Dollars to our loyal clients. Heck ... we'll even give you money just for creating your account!
Our Member Rewards program is quite extensive. And make no mistake: This is no department store "points" rewards program where 5,000 points will get you a stuffed animal and send you four 'please shop now' e-mails telling you that your teddy bear is on the way.
Ours is just plain simple: A Member Rewards Dollar is exactly that. One Dollar. And the Rewards Dollars you've previously banked are good as cash at our Checkout. Simple as that.
|What for ...||How Much?|
|Each time you shop online with us, a percentage of the price of each item you purchase is deposited into your Member Reward Dollars account.||2% to 10%
|Create Your Rewards Account (if you don't already have one) and place your first order
|After we receive your first order ...||More free bucks:|
|Subscribe to our free Sartorial Excellence Newletter||$10.00|
|Tell Us Your Birthday! You'll Get annual Extra Bucks to Spend
|Invite a Friend Who registers their Rewards Account and Places an Order
|When your Friend Places Their First Order ...||10% of the Order goes into your Rewards Account!|
|And when your Friend Orders Again ...||5% of the Second Order is Yours, too!|
|Review a Product You've Ordered From Us||$5.00|
But Wait ... There's So Much More!
Sartorial Excellence News Coupons:
Simple: Each time you ordered you banked Rewards Dollars. Your banked dollars can be deducted from the total on our Checkout page ... or you can save them up to one year for future use ... or you can gift them to a friend. Yes, to answer a frequent question, you can even use them to get Gift Cards.
Only one caveat here: You can't use more Member Rewards Dollars than the total of your order and expect to find cash in your package. We're nice ... not stupid!
Here's how to redeem: When you're ready to use them, go to your Member Rewards page and click the button to convert them to a cash gift card. Just copy the code into the Gift Card box at Checkout and you're done!
Left: Tom Wolfe sporting a Kabbaz-Kelly bespoke shirt, bespoke tie, and pocket square;
Right: Women's Italian Cashmere Socklettes
Registered Members don't just earn Rewards Dollars. Membership is special in a host of other ways.
For more than a half-century we have quietly served the ladies and gentlemen of our trendsetting Private Client List the mixed medley of our unique and exciting Limited Edition luxury items. Not available to the general public, commissioned & crafted in small exclusive lots, this unparalleled world's finest is the stuff of sartorial desire, a statement of individual accomplishment and attention to detail.
From awesome Italian Cashmere Cuddlies for frozen feminine footsies to the height of sharp sophistication in a Pure Cashmere KK by Villa Delmitia dressing gown or Kabbaz-Kelly chemise, our range of privately proffered plunder is without compare. What rare booty! Imagine leaving for the gym massaged in the refined cotton of a prized KK designed Pure Grace hoodie. Or the sassy strut of scarlet cashmere socks so perking up his grey flannel trousers as they peek mysteriously between shoe and cuff, flaunting a jaunty, devil-may-care flair. The dashing elan of her potently-colored merino knee-highs stretching upward from alligator pumps, skimming a tweed skirt's hemline. The knowing confidence of unseen yet oh, so discriminating KK by Cri & Gio ladies luxe down under rivaled only by a cashmere scarf's cozy cachet as Scotland's Begg & Co. provocatively peeks from coat or cape.
Left: Michael Douglas wears Kabbaz-Kelly bespoke shirts in the original Wall Street movie.
As Kabbaz-Kelly Fine Clothiers has developed over the years, so too has the number and breadth of the Limited Edition commissions we have been able to offer our venerable artisans.
- Advance Notice of Limited Editions: Registered Rewards Dollars Members are notified in advance of the arrival of these new Limited Edition items before they are available to the general public.
- Advance Copy of Sartorial Excellence News: The International Advance Edition of our newsletter is sent to Members 24 hours in advance. First pick of the newest arrivals. First crack at Rewards Coupons - sometimes available only in the Advance Edition. First peek into our latest style and color trends research.
- Advance Notice of Closeout Offers: When our stock of an item has reached the point where we haven't enough to continue offering it on our regular pages, we discontinue it. Members receive 24 hour advance access to our rare clearance sales where these discontinued items are sold for half-price or less.
Membership in our V.I.P. Club is ideal for those whose sartorial passion mirrors ours. Refined, worldly-wise gentlemen and ladies of taste whose sartorial aspirations match our penchant for perfection, whose discriminating desires settle for nothing less than the exceptional. 50% more Member Rewards Dollars than non V.I.P. members. Free Ground, Air, and International Shipping. Double non-V.I.P. cash rewards for referred friends' orders. A dozen socks and a few undergarments each year and the savings will easily amortize membership cost ... and then some. Take full advantage of all the perks. Heck - we might even owe you money for shopping!
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: 50% More Rewards Dollars than non-V.I.P. members
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: Shipping is Free as follows:
- Free Ground Shipping for all orders over $95
- Free U.S. Second Day Air Shipping for all orders over $250
- Free U.S. Next Day Air Shipping for all orders over $550
- Free International DHL Worldwide Express Shipping for all international orders over $750
Select your desired shipping speed at checkout. When your order ships:
The shipping cost charged will be deposited back into your Member Rewards Dollars bank as per the list above.
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: Refer a Friend and get back 20% of their first order instead of 10% and 10% instead of 5% of their second order.
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: At times you may be asked to help us "field-test" some of our new and unique designs before we actually authorize their production. This is voluntary and feedback is expected. It's the way we improve our products through testing before making them. And yes ... you will get to keep prototypes you test.
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: You'll receive an e-mail from us on an interim basis directing you to Private Members' Only Pages where you will be able to find rare items; the special little tidbits we acquire but haven't enough of to offer to any but our most special clients.
Left: Sarah is wearing our exclusive Limited Edition Amethyst Super Thigh-highs by Bresciani 1970
- V.I.P. Members' Only Benefit: And if you have that exceptional item in mind; something you've thought of or used to be able to find but alas, no more ... just drop us a note. No guarantees ... but we'll see what can be done about finding - or making - it for you. Write to us here.
Join the V.I.P. Program
We don't much believe in fine print ... but there are just a few rules regarding Member Rewards Dollars:
- Member Rewards Dollars can be earned only by those who have Registered (Create An Account (if you don't already have one)).
- No Rewards Dollars are earned for orders placed by telephone, e-mail, or in-person. They are earned only when you shop online using our online Checkout.
- We CANNOT use your Member Rewards Dollars for you on phone, e-mail, or in-person orders. Only you can use them and only for orders you place online.
- You agree to continue to receive our free email newsletter. If you opt out of receiving the newsletter you will forfeit any rewards dollars earned.
- Use 'em or lose 'em. You have 366 days from earning your Dollars to spend them. After that, Joelle and Alexander will use them to go out to dinner. Of course, we'll send you an e-mail a couple of weeks in advance of the expiration telling you which restaurant we intend to go to if you don't get your act together.
- Member Rewards will post to your account when your order ships, not when you check out. This is usually the same day as you order unless you have ordered custom made or out-of-stock merchandise.